Guilherme Cirne wrote:
Miark wrote:

Does Linux suffer at all if you load in a mountain of fonts?
Other than perhaps slowing things down a bit, there should be no probvlem if they're good fonts - broken fonts can make X hang. Oh,
and
don't try to make them all accessible to OpenOffice unless you have a
very fast system!

Sir Robin

Supposing I already have a lot of fonts accessible to OpenOffice, how do I go about making some of them unaccessible.

spadmin

Sir Robin

--
"A free man ought not to learn anything under duress.
Compulsory physical exercise does no harm to the body,

Robin Turner
IDMYO,
Bilkent University
Ankara 06533