Hi guys,

I recently installed Linux Mandrake 9.0 in my system, as a dual OS with Windows 98 SE, in the same hard drive, different partitions. The problem I'm having is that after I reboot my system directly from Mandrake and into Windows, it stops loading at the logo. I have to power off my computer, then power it back on in order for windows to load up properly. Does anyone know why this is happenning? and what's more important, :) how this can be fixed?

Thanks in advance,
Francisco Sambade

P.S: I'm running a Sony Vaio PCG-520 laptop with Pentium III 500MHZ, 192 megs ram