On Wednesday 06 November 2002 11:15 pm, you wrote:
> I was wondering about /tmp directories and the directories and files they
> contain. Is it necessary or a good idea to delete these once in a while?
> Any other stuff that needs deleting?
>
> I like to keep things clean ;-)
>
> TIA's for any thoughts.
>

> --Angus

Hi Angus. Whenever I install a version of Mandrake, during the installation,
I always pick the option that "cleans" /tmp at each bootup. In one of the
earlier versions of Mandrake, KDE had some problems with a loaded tmp
directory. I don't know if its been fixed now or not, but I've checked that
option ever since. :-)

--
                                                                          /\
                                                                  Dark< >Lord