On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 11:03, Paul Rodriguez wrote:
> I hadn't thought of that, Sephen.  I assumed since I upgraded from a
> system with sawfish, sawfish would remain.  I see no option in any of
> the gnome menus to change window manager, or anything that mentions
> metacity.  There is a sawfish folder, though.  How do I find out which
> wm i am using?

I think it's rather safe to say that you're using MetaCity as the WM for
Gnome2 - even though you STILL have the /usr/share/sawfish folders after
your upgrade.

I'm currently trying to figure out a "nice" way to make Sawfish (or
Enlightenment for that matter) my WM for Gnome2 as I really don't like
MetaCity and it's lack of "luster" or "themes"...once I have it kicked,
I'll tell ya more on how I did it...(else I'm going to knock out Gnome2
and go back to trusty and faithful Gnome 1.4!)
--
Fri Nov  8 11:10:00 EST 2002

--------------------------------
|            __    __          |
|           /  \ /| |'-.       |
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      |
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |kuhn media australia
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |http://kma.0catch.com
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |stephen kuhn
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     |mobile: 0410-728-389

"I knew then (in 1970) that a 4-kbyte minicomputer would cost as much as
a house.  So I reasoned that after college, I'd have to live cheaply in
an apartment and put all my money into owning a computer."
-- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, EE Times, June 6, 1988, pg 45