On Friday 08 November 2002 06:37 pm, Owen Berio wrote:
> I"m just getting started and have run into this problem.
> When I receive a email that contains a URL I want to see, Kmail takes me to
> Konqueror and displays the URL automatically.
>   My problem is that sometimes I want to add this URL to my bookmarks, but
> there isn't icons or file choices on the tool bar to do so.
> How do I save a URL to bookmarks from Konqueror?

Owen:
Click Bookmarks (toolbar), Add Bookmark. It's not a bad idea to click on
Bookmarks a second time to verify the title (it'll be at the bottom of the
list). If you don't like it, click Bookmarks and Edit. Scroll to the new
bookmark, either right click on it or click on Edit in the toolbar, choose
Rename, change as required, and you're done.
-- cmg