Hello Folks.
Wanting more space, and having screwed something up sufficently to warrant a
reload, I decided to repartition my harddrive.
It all went well, Except.
I had a storage drive  that I created at  /storage.
When I repartitioned, I didn't realize that I would have to create a mount
point for it, ( I thought it was taken care of, And I wasn't changing
anything there, Just /Root, and /User ).
If I try to use the partitioning tool, It doesn't allow me to use /storage as
an option. It seems to insist on using /var.
So now, I have my backups, and some programs sitting on this partition ( HDA
11 ) that I can't access, But would really like to. And, I would like future
access to to the drive. Any suggestions ?