On Sat, 2002-11-09 at 17:02, Greg wrote:
> Hi everyone  I found out what was  keeping me from making a boot floppy
> It was a bad floppy  I want to thank everyone for the help     It is people like the
>ones on this list that help make Linux the best
> Greg

I suppose you'll be purchasing a box of diskettes rather soon?

--
Sat Nov  9 17:10:00 EST 2002

--------------------------------
|            __    __          |
|           /  \ /| |'-.       |
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      |
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |kuhn media australia
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |http://kma.0catch.com
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |stephen kuhn
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     |mobile: 0410-728-389

The root of all superstition is that men observe when a thing hits,
but not when it misses.
                -- Francis Bacon