On Monday 11 November 2002 09:02 pm, Gary Montalbine wrote:
> Installed lm_sensors1. It appears to be working. Installed gkrellm. It
> is not picking up the lm sensors. There is a proc/sys/dev/sensors
> directory. Any suggestions?
>
> Gary
Once lm_sensors is installed, this is one of the few progs that I have run
accross where the only way I can get it to pick up the sensors in gkrellm is
to reboot. However try just logging in again, i.e. just do a login as new
user. and restart KDE or Gnome.  If that doesn't get it then reboot. Do the
F1 thing and u should see sensors on the list of things to check. HTH

--
Dennis M. linux user #180842