Gary Montalbine wrote:

Installed lm_sensors1. It appears to be working. Installed gkrellm. It is not picking up the lm sensors. There is a proc/sys/dev/sensors directory. Any suggestions?

Gary

gkrellm works for me in M8.2,
just type gkrellm into a terminal and up comes this grey column devided
into four section which display cpu, proc, disk,and ppp0 whatever that is.
It's working too, I cannot say it's easy to read though, everything
is so tiny. I think it's the kind that of gui you are supposed to leave on desktop
semi-permanently, and to that end its fine, not sure that is really what I want
though , I would of normally expected a gui that is part of MCC or KDE CC.
But it works and it you have good screen resolution and can read it, it's OK.

I've found the configuration section now, and in there is one section devoted
to sensors , so I imagine it's possible to set sessors up to some extent from
there.

John

--
John Richard Smith