I am having mdk 9.0. Yesterday when I was downloading some file from
sourceforge.net galeon crashed. Today i couldn't start galeon. I tried
mozilla also. It also didn't start. Then i erased .galeon files and still no
use. I rpm -e all mozilla and galeon rpms and reinstalled. Still galeon is
not starting. Error is as follows even if I start in a console.
[lvgandhi@localhost .galeon]$ galeon

** ERROR **: First `engine' section must include a `stock' section.
aborting...
Aborted
 for mozilla it simply says aborted.

Is there any way to make them work?
--
L.V.Gandhi
203, Soundaryalahari Apartments, Lawsons Bay colony, Visakhapatnam, 530017