On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 12:13, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> I am having mdk 9.0. Yesterday when I was downloading some file from
> sourceforge.net galeon crashed. Today i couldn't start galeon. I tried
> mozilla also. It also didn't start. Then i erased .galeon files and still no
> use. I rpm -e all mozilla and galeon rpms and reinstalled. Still galeon is
> not starting. Error is as follows even if I start in a console.
> [lvgandhi@localhost .galeon]$ galeon
>
> ** ERROR **: First `engine' section must include a `stock' section.
> aborting...
> Aborted
>  for mozilla it simply says aborted.
>
> Is there any way to make them work?
> --

Try deleting the .gtkrc-1.2-gnome2, .galeon, .mozilla - then logoff,
logon and try again. That error is from the GTK theme engine - so
something has definately hosed up your GTK profiles...

Stephen
1st floor, My House, My Town
--
Thu Nov 14 08:40:00 EST 2002

--------------------------------
|            __    __          |
|           /  \ /| |'-.       |
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |kuhn media australia
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |http://kma.0catch.com
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |stephen kuhn
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     |mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     |linux user:267497

The meek shall inherit the Earth.  (But they're gonna have to fight for
it.)