Hi - I moved my CDROM from slave on IDE one to master on IDE two, in Linux
speak from hdb to hdc - I think. When I rebooted kduzu popped up and removed
the config file. everything is fine in file manager - I can access the CDROM
drive - but the problem is with KCD Player and Grip. Both can't access the
drive. I presume they are still trying to access /dev/hdb instead of
/dev/hdc. Where do I change these settings?

George Baker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 073 3172714

"Africa is not for sissies - tata ma chance"
- Syd Kitchen