On Wednesday 13 November 2002 06:03 am, you wrote:
> Hi - I moved my CDROM from slave on IDE one to master on IDE two, in Linux
> speak from hdb to hdc - I think. When I rebooted kduzu popped up and
> removed the config file. everything is fine in file manager - I can access
> the CDROM drive - but the problem is with KCD Player and Grip. Both can't
> access the drive. I presume they are still trying to access /dev/hdb
> instead of /dev/hdc. Where do I change these settings?
>
> George Baker
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Tel: 073 3172714
>
> "Africa is not for sissies - tata ma chance"
> - Syd Kitchen

I have a SCSI setup so its a bit different, but when I disabled supermount I
had to relink my /dev/scd0 to both cdrom and dvd... (using the ln -s command)

You would have to use /dev/hdc, I'd imagine. (if you find any broken links
involving /dev/hdb, you might want to dissolve those as well).

HTHs...

--
                                                                          /\
                                                                  Dark< >Lord