Main reason I prefer netscape 7 over mozilla is netscape mail.  Mozilla mail will not work for netscape web mail period.  You can put all the IMAP settings in manually but will error out every time.  They intentionally must have set it up that way.  I have 2 netscape webmail accounts that I rely on (one is for my resume and job postings) so I can't afford to be without it.  And I hate having to go to netscape and log in to see my mail.  Otherwise, I would use mozilla exclusively.

Todd F.

Todd Slater wrote:
On 14 Nov 2002 07:55:30 +1100