Todd Slater wrote:

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 07:34:37PM +0000, John Richard Smith wrote:
<snip>

Please pardon my ignorance, but what does flashplayer do for you ?

John

It lets you see 90% more ads than the Internet surfer without the
flashplayer.

Oh, there is some good flash out there that does animation and some
interactive stuff, but for the most part I could do without the
obnoxious flash ads and splash pages (a "really cool" animation you
might have to watch while trying to access a web page--hopefully you get
a "skip intro" button).

News sites like the NY Times usually have excellent use of flash to help
demonstrate some point--a process, or a map etc. It's a new type of
information graphic!

Todd

Thanks todd , does this work with mozilla to.

Also is there a connection between this and USB flash media card readers which
I have been noticing recently as I'm looking for a USB smart ccard reader.
John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]