On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 07:49, BCSoft@TowerTraining wrote:
> I just tried installing the PPC version of ML 8.2 on my early iMac. Aside
> from the video driver problem which I think can be fixed after install I am
> getting a partitioning error. The dialog box complains that 1 meg is not
> available for a boot partition (or something like that) and says
> installation will continue. I am then returned to the partitioning dialog
> box and the cycle begins again.
> I have formatted the drive as MacOS 8.0 and booted to the ML 8.2 install cd.
> Any help is appreciated.
> tia
> -----
> Richard L. Babcock, Owner
> Tower Training
> At Tower Training, We Bring the Classroom to You!
> www.towertraining.net

Are you using the manual partitioning scheme, or letting Mandrake do it
for you? I believe that with Mac, you're supposed to do it manually...
--
Fri Nov 15 08:30:00 EST 2002

--------------------------------
|            __    __          |
|           /  \ /| |'-.       |
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |kuhn media australia
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |http://kma.0catch.com
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |stephen kuhn
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     |mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     |linux user:267497

Someone thought The Big Red Button was a light switch.