Thx for your suggestion Stephen :)

I did check all sound module/type in mixer and all of them is on.

Thx,
Ongkie

From: Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Sound problem
Date: 15 Nov 2002 10:10:30 +1100

On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 03:19, Ongkie Singgih wrote:
> Dear Friends, hope you are all fine :)
>
> I have problem with sound.
> It is audible if I play DVD or VCD movie but it isn't audible if I play CD
> music.
>
> I use Pioneer DVD player (built in) and use intel onboard soundcard.
>
> Thx,
> Ongkie

Have you double-checked all your MIXER settings to make sure that
CD-AUDIO is not muted?

--
Fri Nov 15 10:10:00 EST 2002

--------------------------------
| __ __ |
| / \ /| |'-. |
| .\__/ || | | |
| _ / `._ \|_|_.-' |
| | / \__.`=._) (_ |kuhn media australia
| |/ ._/ |"""""""""| |http://kma.0catch.com
| |'. `\ | | |stephen kuhn
| ;"""/ / | | |email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| smk ) /_/| |.-------.| |mobile: 0410-728-389
| ' `-`' " " |linux user:267497

Arbitrary systems, pl.n.:
Systems about which nothing general can be said, save "nothing
general can be said."