From: "joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "newbie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 12:51 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] cdr/rw no longer reading

>From comparing my fstab to yours I can't see any (important)
differences.
here is mine:
/dev/hdb1 / ext3 defaults 1 1
none /dev/pts devpts mode=0620 0 0
/dev/hdb8 /fat vfat umask=0 0 0
/dev/hdb6 /home ext3 defaults 1 2
none /mnt/cdrom supermount
dev=/dev/scd0,fs=auto,ro,--,iocharset=iso8859-1,codepage=850,umask=0 0 0
none /mnt/floppy supermount
dev=/dev/fd0,fs=auto,--,iocharset=iso8859-1,sync,codepage=850,umask=0 0
0
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/hdb5 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/hdb7 swap swap defaults 0 0

Occasionally in the past I had a similar problem where konquerer would
show my cd as having 0 files, but I just hit refresh a couple of times
and my files would appear.No longer. What would make supermount stop
working like this?

----