trust me ... i want the simplest solution i can find
:-)

i presume i need to install tightvnc server on my
linux box ... will multiple people be able to login
that way simultaneously?  as though they were linux
users (which they are?) ???

thanks,

kenn

--- "Tony S. Sykes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Kenn,
>
> Do you really want to go to all this trouble,
> tightvnc is a lot simpler.
>
> Tony.

MandrakeSoft?