----- Original Message -----
From: Alexa Pongracz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:08:29 -0800
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [newbie] flash

> Hi,
>
> It's me with the functioning, on line system. I am curious as to if
> there is a plug in for flash that I could download?
>
> Does flash work on linux?
>
> Alexa

Hi Alexa, great that your on-line w/Linux! Yes, Flash will work on Linux. You can get
an rpm to install and instructions on how to do it here:
http://mdkxp.by-a.com/htm/tutorials/flashrpm.php

There's lots of other great stuff at DOlson's site too.
Hope this helps some.

All the best to you. Mandrake rocks!

--Angus

How do you destroy a righteous person? Give him or her one follower! --ancient
Cherokee saying (fr. "Earth Medicine" by Jamie Sams)