Hi,
    Quick question...LM 9.0 and OO were a fresh install. I received an email with a .doc extension but OO won't open it under any MS (or other) extension label. I get pages of codes but at the top is the statement....'This file must be converted using Binhex 4.0'

Any thoughts? There is nothing on this in the OO mailing list archive.

tia,
Bill W.

"education was never meant to be efficient. It was meant to be difficult, interesting, pleasurable, errant, prodigal in every respect, transgressive, personal, lengthy, demanding and hospitable - but not efficient" - St. Augustine