-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kenn Murrah
Sent: Wednesday, 20 November 2002 9:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [newbie] remote access to mail for m$ users???

no, outlook has no problems with pop3, i agree.  but
in typical corporate fashion, i have one camp
insisting that i not outlookexpress, and another group
of know-it-alls demanding that i use imap ... so i'm
trying to find some solution that more or less pleases
everyone ...

--- Franki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> why not just swap to pop3??
>
> I know for a fact that outlook has no probs with
> it.. I am writing this mail
> on lookout via my linux mail server...
>
> easier to setup and less crap on the server as a
> result.
>
> rgds
>
> Frank

MandrakeSoft?