-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jim Dawson
Sent: Thursday, 21 November 2002 2:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] remote access to mail for m$ users???

Have you looked at Mozilla Mail?

I admit earlier versions left something to be desired but in the latest versions it
seems to work pretty good. On top of that Mozilla seems to have fewer security issues
than IE (If your users seem reluctant to use Mozilla rather than IE just show them how
to block pop-up windows and how to use tabs...) and when and if they ever switch to a
non-Microsoft OS they will already be familliar with the browser and mail applications.