-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Technoslick
Sent: Wednesday, 20 November 2002 10:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Another OT...Sort Of

You people are just so-o-o-o-o smart, I can't help but ask:

If I want to install Xconfigurator on an RH 8.0 system, and I have all the
RPMs I need on a CD, could I install them all like this:

rpm -ivh --force --nodeps /mnt/cdrom/*.rpm

Or am I going to have to install each RPM individually; maybe libraries
first, and maybe with the --nodeps switch to keep them from complaining
about dependencies?
Xconfigurator was dropped in version 8 (%#%%$^!!) and it's my last hope of
trying to get a supported card to actually work in XFree86 4.2.0. I know
that I could make my own package from source, but I really don't have the
time and inclination right now.

Thanks for putting up with the OT question!