Em Seg 25 Nov 2002 10:30, Derek Jennings escreveu:

TKX! Derek that was not for me but I got my Fax working under StarOffice5.2!

And NOW I can see all the pseudo/virtual printers installed!

Thanks also for all those who have helped us! The "faxing" people ! ;-)

rgs,

Ricardo

Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user
http://counter.li.org/ & Get Counted!