Thanx Steve,

I have a feeling an FTP, might work because of the type of NIC that I
have.  I have a DFE-530TX (D-Link 10/100 pci).  It uses the via-rhine
module, yet at installation in MDK 6.0 it (the download process)
wouldn't recognize it as such.  In Linuxconf, I simply had to type in
via-rhine as my eth module, though if you read the list provided in
Linuxconf, via-rhine wasn't there.

But if you could tell me if D-Link drivers are there in the
Bootnet.img,  it could work for me I guess.

I am downloading EVERYTHING right now,  in the RPMS I am alphabetically
in the list at "i", after only 2 hours.  But I downloaded the other
folders under Mandrake/ before getting the RPMS.

One question though,  I do need a separate partition to put "Mandrake/"
and it's contents into correct/  and then boot with the floppy?

Regards,
Sean