OK STEVE:

I now have all the files for 6.1 (Did I need to download the whole
Mandrake/ directory? as

/Mandrake/
         /RMPS/
         /base/
         /instimage/
                   /lib/
                   /modules/
                   /usr/
                       /bin/
                       /etc/

??

Do I now just stick in the floppy with the Boot.img on it and Reboot?
At which point will I have tell the Install program where the Mandrake/
directory is [I have a feeling it is all self explanatory from here as a
regular install.

Will I be selecting "Install" / "Upgrade, as in the regular CD
installation?

Regards,
Sean
http://www.sjptech.com