On Thursday 28 November 2002 06:46 am, you wrote:
> Have run into a dead end with LinNeighborhood and don't know what I'm doing
> wrong.
>
> Did the...                tar -xjvf LinNeighborhood-0.6.5.tar.bz2
>
> It creates the LinNeighborhood directory ok, but nothing else.
> I'm not sure if executable should be installed at this time in
> /usr/local/bin/
> I try running ./configure, then make, then make INSTALL, but nothing
> happens except:

Hmm,  looks like it may be looking in the wrong places.  But,  why don't you
use the Mandrake LinNeighborhood rpm?  I believe it is on the 3rd disk (the
contributions disk), at least with 8.2.  I always install it.

If the rpm that is specifically for mdk doesn't work, then we can
troubleshoot it.

e.