Hi Guys

I'm using Mandrake 9 and enjoy using it, so far with no major headaches. I
would now like to set up a mail server with web access for my own use whilst
travelling (I'm going to South Africa on holioday tomorrow).

I have a cable connection with a dynamically assigned IP and using a Linksys
DSL/Cable router with my Linux PC connected via one of the available 4 LAN
ports.

Having set up an account with no-ip.com I have installed the client on my pc
and think it updates my IP automatically, however I am a bit confused with
where the router fits into all this. If my Dynamic IP changes the router will
automatically remain connected. I have set up Mandrake using a static IP, and
enabled a route to the PC using the routers DMZ function.

Can I safely assume that this would give me access to my PC, just by entering
the blahblah.no-ip.com address ?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a webmail server ? I know the easiest way
is just to forward all my mail to my ISP's facility - but thats not why I
changed over to Linux a few years ago.

I trust someone has a similar setup and can chuck me a few pointers.

Regards

Mark A