On 03 Dec 2002 12:47:31 +0000
Azrael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't have an sda or whatever tab in diskdrake..
Ulp! Mine just appeared, possibly because I already have a SCSI device in the
system.  For reference, these are all the items from an /sbin/lsmod listing
which could be relevant for USB to SCSI emulation:

Module                  Size  Used by    Tainted: P
usb-storage            52236   1
usb-uhci               21668   0  (unused)
usbcore                59072   1  [usb-storage usb-uhci]
ide-scsi                8032   0
aic7xxx               114676   0
sd_mod                 11512   4
scsi_mod               93244   6  [usb-storage sg sr_mod ide-scsi aic7xxx sd_mod]

You can ignore the aic7xxx if you don't have any SCSI cards but you should have
ide-scsi and scsi_mod loaded I think.

--
Len Lawrence