Anders Lind wrote:
On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:25:07 +0000
Mark Annandale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can use http or https to acces my apache server - I should have been more specific. I do not get anything when trying http://localhost/squirrelmail (or https://blah blah). All that is displayed is 404 error - Not Found - the reqiested URL/squirrelmail was not found on this server.

Aaaaahhhhhh.

Try move squirrelmail to /var/www/html that should do the trick

/Anders

actually, if you installed from an RPM or tarball the directory holding the files is already where it oughta be. to get to your SM installation from a browser you call it this-a way:

http://your.host.com/webmail

If you look inside /var/www/html you'll notice this item @webmail. It's a symlink to the actual files for the app.

Mark