Hi,

I was trying to listen to a radio station on-line (which I could do without any problems using MS Explorer 5 under MS W98) but neither Galeon, nor Mozilla nor Konqueror could directly play it. All I could was download the file to my HD after which I tried to use xmms to listen to it, but this did not work either. The file is in an (unkown to to) *.asf file format.

Can anyone help me either listen to it online or, at least, after downloading it?

Thanks,

Andrei