Realplayer rpms are available on texstar's ftp:

ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/linux/distributions/mandrake/9.0/rpms

However, I believe asf files are Win mediaplayer. To install mediaplayer
on linux you can install the Crossover plugin:

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover/

cheers,

Huub

--