Greetings, another newbie question. :-)
This is something I have been wondering about for awhile. Is there a program on my Mdk
system that looks after log files? To keep them from getting too large? Or is there a
ceiling on how big these files can get? Seems like wasted space after a while.

My /var/log/messages & /var/log/syslog are 4.5 and 4.8mb respectively. They have
messages going back to my install date on Oct 4. Will these files just continue to
grow? I know, dumb question. But, inquiring minds want to know.

TIA for any feedback. :-)

--Angus

"Time is a friend, a healer, a maker of dreams."--Flavia