Try this: select the text you want to copy, then press the middle mouse
button (or both mouse buttons at once) in the application where it has to
go. THat is the trick to copy info usually.

Paul

--
In skating over thin ice, our safety is in our speed.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://nlpagan.net - OS:Linux Mandrake 8.2 - E-mail:Sylpheed 0.8.6