On Friday 13 December 2002 11:51 am, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:

> D@mn, Ron...you are really worrying me now.  I guess I need to look at
> examining this distro really close before I migrate.  What in the heck
> is going on?
>
> Where's Civileme when you need him?  :)
>
> l8r,
>
> LX

<grin> Well, Todd has been awful supportive so I'm hoping he'll jump in here
adn be able to give me a fix. I checked the errata page as well as searching
the list, but nothing has helped so far...

See ya!

PS I'm just waiting for some <cough> person to tell me that the answer is
simple - just don't ever turn it off, Linux was meant to run 24/7 anyways!

<lol>

--

                                                                 /\
                                                       Dark< >Lord