For anyone interested in ever running clustering linux software or a beowulf cluster in their work space or home, please contact me offlist. I have 3 cd's of it... perfect install of MDK 9 with Beowulf stuff in it. If you have no clue what that is, ignore this. If you want to learn more there are websites to do so.

Why I Have it is a strange story... but the gist is my friend d/led it b/c he thought it was just vanilla MDK 9.0. Wrong... as we soon discovered. Sigh... So... to save someone the d/l & hassle of finding these things I am offering them free to anyone interested. Thx

FemmeFatale

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert