-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of ivette brusselmans
Sent: 19. joulukuuta 2002 13:01
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] access MDK8.2box through networkneighb on WIN98box

Hello out there!

Can access WIN98box through Komba2 from MDK8.2, but when I try to do the

reverse, dubbleclick on MDK8.2box, I get a small screen asking me for
password. Where can I set this password on my MDK82box or even eliminate
the
need for one?

Thanks