Anne,

I apologise I did not make myself sufficiently clear.

When I stated that It will enable you to burn 'on the fly', which can
have advantages in your working  'although not audio) ; I should have
stated that the disadvantage is that I cannot burn audio on the fly. I
can play music as before!

Seasons greetings,

Malcolm Candlish.