I know I cannot... It freezes immediately. With the MDK 8.2 version it worked flawlessly. What the hell is wrong with it? Does it need updating? I haven't checked this yet...

If I use its playlist editor & try to select any directory to play (IE, play the contents of the whole dir) it freezes. Even a "Kill -9 pid#" will NOT work. It just sits there in TOP and refuses to die. Wth? I've never seen that behaviour before. :(

Even Root cannot get rid of the damn thing. Yet start it from a command line it doesn't work either properly. But if I open a file manager, and drop the dir onto the play list editor manually, it works fine! Ummmmmm serious bug? :\

FemmeFatale

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert