At 04:52 AM 12/22/2002 +0000, you wrote:
just a comment, when i installed winxp pro corp it left the mbr alone lilo was
already there it was there afterwards, all i had to do was alter lilo.conf to
add an entry for winxp and run /sbin/lilo

bascule

--
awesome thx Bascule :)

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert