Angus Auld wrote:
> > Thanks Dennis for your reply. I thought there was some special precedure
> > to create the icons that would allow me to mount/unmount. Sorry if I didn't
> > communicate very clearly what I was trying to do. I barely know what I'm
> > doing oftentimes, so there's static on my end. ;-)
> >
> > I do know how to create icons, but thanks for the clear explanation.
> >
> > I am using KwikDisk to do my mount/unmount of cdrom and floppy,
> > seems pretty slick so far.
> >
> > All the best.
> >
> > --Angus
> >
> > "Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in
> > awareness."--James Thurber

> > *Reg. Linux User #278931*
> > *Power by Mandrake Linux 9.0*
>
> That's ok cause I forgot to mention that once the icon is recreated this way
> you can right click on it and choose mount or unmount as the case may be. If
> supermount is disabled this is a quick two click way to bring it online. HTH
> --
> Dennis M.  linux user # 180842

Thanks Dennis, I created the icons, and now I have another option for mount/unmount of
cdrom/floppy.

I should able to mount/unmount at will now. This is the real "supermount".
:-)

--Angus

"We are all One, One Energy, from One Light. Let us band together
as Humans, with love for all humanity, living each day in harmony
with Mother Earth, our Sacred Garden."