At 06:44 PM 12/28/2002 -0500, you wrote:
On Saturday 28 December 2002 05:50 pm, FemmeFatale wrote:
> Subject says it all... any ideas besides reading a label?  Thx.  Oh & Is
> there any diff between AT & ATX P/S's?
> Merci
>

> -------------
> FemmeFatale
>
> Good Decisions You boss Made:
> "We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
> character from Peanuts."
>
> - Source: Dilbert

Generally the model number will have the wattage embedded in it.
For example: Model ATX-350-12V
The 350 is the wattage.

Yay! Thx that worked :) Heh now to figure out if I should bother with the 250Watt ATX Or leave it at AT 220 W? any suggestions?? its a pII 200 I believe... or 233... Not sure offhand. And will serve files (Mp3's from ftp/apache, possibly serve as some sort of firewall... depending... i have a router... and um.. not much else). So which size of PS do I need offhand do you think?