On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 22:01:27 +0000
Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That sounds more than enough for what I need.

Trident is among several producers of adequate video chips.

Too often these chips, because they are nearly if not exclusively found
on low end systems, are equated with being 'bad'.
Many think only in terms of speed and power, but you don't need a
GeForce4 or a Radeon 9700 to to use a wordprocessor, surf the net, or
keep up with your email.
Hell there are even many 3d games that run well enough on them to cause
you to waste time and dawdle (I, myself, am a firm believer and
practitioner of procrastination.)

    Charles

Now and then an innocent man is sent to the legislature.
Mandrake Linux 9.1
Kernel- 2.4.20-2mdk