On Tuesday 31 Dec 2002 2:17 pm, Derek Jennings wrote:

> The OpenOffice RPM supplied by mandrake has some slight modifications to
> its start up scripts to enable it to use the imported Windows fonts in the
> Drakfont directory.  WIth OpenOffice downloaded from OO.org, and I suspect
> with StarOffice you need to use spadmin to gain access to the Drakfont
> fonts.

A related problem, Derek.  I have one printer setup called Draft_Duplex, which
I use to print out 2-up double sided documents, mainly for proofreading.
Although the printer is visible in SO it doesn't print 2-up, and there
doesn't seem to be any way of making it do so.  I get the impression that
it's a PS printer, not the hp setup I have elsewhere.  Is there any way of
persuading it to print 2-up?

Anne