Smiley wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jan 2003 16:35:28 -0500
mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think I was more interested in the cross compatibility of Gnome and KDE programs than a personal opinion of which one is "better".I know I get much better printing performance with GEdit than with any standard KDE editors even though I am using KDE.Happy Computing.

Dame here, with kppp; I use Gnome, but gnome ppp is not my choice...
Till now, I had no trouble at all using KDE apps in Gnome; opposite wasn't
going so smooth, at least with KDE 2...

Smiley

Wait till you get a look at KDE3.1 final! I'm running KDE3.1RC5 and it's a KNockOUT! AT the moment Gnome hasn't got anything on KDE.

MArk