> > I would just like to add off before this turns into a 500 e-mail war
> > here, but asking users their opinions between the 2 is like asking
> > which is better: Democrat or Republican, Christian or Moslem, Star
> > Wars or Star Trek ;-)

Shit, I can't say I didn't tell you so ;-) Pitty it had to side off onto
a political issue, probably one that most people bitching about it don't
even understand anyway, LOL... and just to think, it was my fault. For
this I'm truly truly sorry, really...

Next time I'll leave out anything referring to American politics... it
either ends in 500 mail chains, hard feelings, and even war :-) Sigh, oh
well, it was fun reading though.

Greetings
Ralph
--
http://tuxpower.f2g.net/
http://axljab.homelinux.org:8080/

"I have opinions of my own, strong opinions,
but I  don't always agree with them." -- George H. W. Bush