On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 15:55, Steve Jeppesen wrote:
> >From Minnesota (still) here,
>
> I have considered the prospect of moving "down under" but seems there
> are some strict rules in place in which Aussies will only allow
> certain people to move there - something about the technical (or lack
> of) jobs. Not counting the cost!

...unless you marry an Aussie girl...
(..and start your own biz...)

Yanks are generally quite welcome here - as long as they understand ya
ain't here to bludge the system...

--
Sun Jan  5 15:55:00 EST 2003
  3:55pm  up 19:03,  6 users,  load average: 0.73, 0.52, 0.44

kuhn media australia - kma.0catch.com
stephen kuhn - katherine kuhn - berkeley, nsw, au
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
icq: 5483808 - mobile: 0410-728-389
-PC/Mac/Linux/Consulting/eMarketing-
 * linux user: 267497 * rh 7.3+ *
"Millennium hand and shrimp."