Deanna Troi was fabulous.  And Will Riker grew on you.  Kinda like his beard.  Anyway, Deanna was great!  You can instantly tell what season you're watching by looking at her bust size.

Anders Lind wrote:

I had heard a cast member was going to be killed off...from the looks of
it Will was going to be it.  LOL I actually cried when that cast member
was finished off!  Did you notice who made guest appearances?  Odd I
must say the least and one of them did not even have any lines in the
movie.

To be honest, if they killed off Will Riker I would not cry one second, IMO
he is the lamest char on TNG ohhh except of the counsellor of course.

/Anders