On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:07:30 -0600
"Richard Babcock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> unable to take medium "Updates for Mandrake Linux 9.0 (ftp1u)" into
> account as no list file [/var/lib/urpmi/list.Updates for Mandrake
> Linux 9.0 (ftp1u)] exists
> Can't call method "arch" on an undefined value at
> /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/URPM/Resolve
> .pm line 14
>
> Well...of course I would like to know what all this means.

It means you broke it.

It is caused by a bad source list.

Run urpmi.removemedia for that source and then use urpmi.addmedia
to create a new update source.

    Charles

"When the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to treat everything as if
it were a nail."
-- Abraham Maslow
Mandrake Linux 9.1
Kernel- 2.4.20-2mdk